Re: [vox-tech] fonts for teaching children

Re: [vox-tech] fonts for teaching children

Thanks Henry,

For some reason, I was not thinking of that idea.  I was actually not
able to find free D' Nealian fonts.  I was able to find a similar style
used by Australian schools called Victoria Modern.

Stephen