[vox-tech] Primary vs. Extended Partitions

[vox-tech] Primary vs. Extended Partitions

If you need to create a new partition on a Windows 2000 machine to add
Linux in order to dual boot, does it make any difference whether you
make a new primary partition or a new extended partition?  What are the
relative advantages and disadvantages between using an extended vs. a
primary partition for Linux?

Thank you.

Bob

--