Re: [vox-tech] Voodoo 3500 TV tuner

*Too* easy.  It autodetected everything on my system, and if it weren't
for my special needs (the TV tuner) I could have gone with the defaults
and had everything working fine.  The only place you can't accept the
defaults on is the network card configuration, since that needs the IP
addresses and stuff (or at least be told to use DHCP).  Oh, and you have
to add the printer manually, but once I clicked "Add" it autodetected my
printer type and selected the drivers for me.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/