Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

I believe that the mail spool files are only available to older UCD
accounts whose mail is stored on mailbox.ucdavis.edu instead of the
"color" servers (e.g. yellow.ucdavis.edu).  My mail is on yellow, so my
spool file is not available on isun.  I suspect that the .forward only
works on the same accounts that can access their spool files on isun;
I've tried creating a .forward on isun before and it didn't work.

Matt

--

* Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com> *