Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

Re: [vox-tech] Secure Email Access (fetchmail and ssh)

SSL versions of POP3 and IMAP usually run on ports 995 and 993 right?  I
tried connecting to both of those ports on the UCD mail servers, but
they were closed.

Matt

--

* Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com> *