Re: [vox-tech] Mobo Question

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Gage_006 wrote:

> In the looks department i was talking about so when i see it, i'd know what
> it was *shrugs*  now how do mobo's connect to the case?  is it screws,
> soldering or what?

No soldering, but you do need to connect some stuff, like the power, the
power switch, and LED light connectors.  But these can be figured out by
reading the manual.  The case should come with the power supply, and
the power supply's connectors should fit the mobo if you get the right
mobo type for the case.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim