Re: [vox-tech] Building a computer

First, set a price, then pick a CPU brand (AMD comes to mind), then pick
your motherboard, then your peripherals.  Lastly, pick your CPU speed.
CPU speed is such a non-factor nowadays.  Us computer architects have done
our jobs so well......  (make your own conclusions on this one) (at least
on the desktop machine)

Anyway, building your own PC is very instructive and really gives a
hands-on perspective into how everything works.

FL