Re: [vox-tech] ssh help needed

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote
> >
> > whoa!  who mentioned the word "bug"?   aside from you, that is.  :)
>
> I'm just pointing out once the code is written to read the configuration
> at loadtime, there is no need to change otherwise because it's not a
> bug... I'm saying it could be a feature :)

ok, fair enough, but at this point, i think you've pointed a hole into the
floor.   you seem to be nearly as insistant about this as you were
about how kernel compiling is bad.   :)

> Anyway, why are you writing e-mails?  Shouldn't you be at the cornfield?

way too wet tonight.  if davis is wet, the cornfields are going to be
completely soaked.  we just had dinner and if it doesn't rain again, try
again tomorrow.

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002