Re: [vox-tech] sshd premature termination

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Gabriel Rosa wrote:

> hey all,
>
> i've been having this slightly problem periodically on a deb potato system at
> home.
>
> Right after connecting, motd and all flashes by, and then sshd terminates the
> connection, spouting something about connection terminated on signal 13.

Googling, I find http://plug.skylab.org/200102/msg00009.html, saying
something about lack of X.  I have never experienced this in my
connections to and from boxes with and without X, though, so I don't know
why sometimes and not others?

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing