Re: [vox-tech] Loki - CD

tom,

i don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but i think the best advice anyone
here can give is to buy a book on linux and go through it.

loki has always been very good about answering email to tech support, but i
can sort of understand them not replying to a question like "how do you run
an executable?".

they probably expect you to be able to figure out which file has execute
permissions and then how to run it.

pete

begin: Tom <Hwy101@accessbee.com> quote
> Well, can mount the CD - Can not figure out how to run the Demos that
> are there -the Read me is of no help
>
> Did what I think it said - but NO demo ran... don't guess I'll get to
> Demo these games (Loki don't answer -so much for support)
>
>    __o      Traveling down
>  _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
> (*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?
> http://members.accessbee.com/hwy101

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002