Re: [vox-tech] Q: cable or dsl in natomas

Re: [vox-tech] Q: cable or dsl in natomas

winfirst.com has been laying fiber out here. They have
not published a date yet that I know of, but...

The URL is www.winfirst.com. I'll have to check it as
I have been waiting for several years now. PacBell was
supposed to bring DSL up this last spring according to
one of their T1 tech I talked to. The central office
north of I-80 was expanded, but so far no DSL.

We may be on the wrong side of freeway unless we wnat
to pay for T1!

Marc Hasbrouck