Re: [vox-tech] pc hardware question

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:49:50AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> my power supply has two connectors which i've never seen before:

Is it a new power supply compatible with Pentium 4s?

http://www.compute-aid.com/atxspec.html

The above site mentions something about new connectors for P4 computers.
See the section "What kind of power supply do I need to buy for AMD and
Pentium 4?".

Does it look like that?

By the way, the page says that the power supply for new Intel P4
procesors must provide at least 20 amperes. That's a lot of amps!