RE: [vox-tech] mutt mailing list support

RE: [vox-tech] mutt mailing list support

I would like to start using a different e-mail program. I have used Pine at
school and like it, but I have looked at mutt and it seems to have some
powerful functionality. What are the options for command line e-mail
software? I would like something far better than mail and would rather not
have to call sendmail to send e-mail. FYI I use pop3 with my cable modem
service. Thanks for your advise on this. Please no flame war like I said I
just want to know what my options are.

Rusty