[vox-tech] pc hardware question

my power supply has two connectors which i've never seen before:

4 pin square:    * *
                 * *

6 pin rectangular:   * * * * * *   note: very rectangular, not "trapezoidal"
                                         like standard connectors.

does anyone know, offhand, what devices these connectors are supposed to
power?

are there adapters that convert them to standard connectors?

pete