Re: [vox-tech] polaroid pdc700 - partial success

Re: [vox-tech] polaroid pdc700 - partial success

           CPU0       CPU1
  0:     475164          0          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      15416          0          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:      48503          0          XT-PIC  soundblaster
  8:          1          0          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:        106          0          XT-PIC  aic7xxx
 11:      10453          0          XT-PIC  eth0
 12:       1745          0          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:      15626          0          XT-PIC  ide0

the serial ports take irq 3 and 4, right?  i keep forgetting.   doesn't look
like i should have any conflicts...   :(

pete

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote