Re: [vox-tech] lots of bouncing going on around vox-tech...

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 06:41:28AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> that's a really good question -- i wish it were possible, but unfortunately
> not that i know of (this is majordomo -- surely SOMEONE on this list knows
> majordomo?).

you might check if ezmlm-idx or mailman might have some of those features
(and whatever else you might want to see if you were going to switch).

I just checked ezmlm and don't see easy subscriber oriented option for
phantom subscriptions.

majordomo seemed behind the times 2 to 3 years ago.

> the best i can offer is to subscribe both accounts and procmail vox* to
> /dev/null on one of the accounts.

ewwww!  But it'd work.  In your example of AOL.COM and HOTMAIL.COM, this
is non-trivial.  (Maybe their helpful anti-spam stuff could be used
though...)

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/