Re: [vox-tech] lots of bouncing going on around vox-tech...

Re: [vox-tech] lots of bouncing going on around vox-tech...

hi dave,

that's a really good question -- i wish it were possible, but unfortunately
not that i know of (this is majordomo -- surely SOMEONE on this list knows
majordomo?).

the best i can offer is to subscribe both accounts and procmail vox* to
/dev/null on one of the accounts.

pete

begin: Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> quote