Re: [vox-tech] Help with regular expressions needed.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 04:26:33PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> I'm trying to setup a mail filter in kmail to deal with an annoying spammer
> who's isp won't kick him off. His subjects are allways devoid of lowercase
> letters.  Kmail allows sorting by whether or not a header matches a regular
> expression.  So I told it to kill anything not matching the regexpr

> but this doesn't work. A little help?

[a-z]

However, this may not necessarily be the best course.  In practice,
some have found that they do indeed get valid emails with *short*
all-caps messages.  Subjects like: HELP or CGI or YOU GO, RYAN!!! are
plausable.  So another idea might be to kill messages whose subjects
have no lowercase and are at least n characters long.

Micah