Re: [vox-tech] C sorting problem

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Roland (Rusty) Minden wrote:

> I am working on homework so please don't write it for me, but I am having
> trouble figuring our my error with a sort for a C program I am writing.

Not interested in writing it for you. :)

Getting it to compile means you understand "syntax". You also need to make
sure you understand how the functions you use behave... what they expect,
what they return, what side effects they have. This is called "semantics".

You should also name your functions more appropriately.  "Sort_List" does
no sorting.

[...]

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing