Re: [vox-tech] crud, strike that - printing messed up on zen

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 08:27:47PM -0700, Henry House wrote:

> This is a ghostscript error message. I suspect that gs is receiving bad
> postscript (perhaps using fonts that are not installed?) and is bailing out.

That was exactly it. Digging around Google I found someone who had had
a similar problem, and then fixed it by pointing to the fonts.  Fonts
werent actually INSTALLED on my system, so I had to dig around dselect
a bit.  I can print from Netscape, Star Office and (by removing that "-l"
switch) Gimp now! :)

This might not be the last of it, but for now, it seems to work.
Thanks! :)