[vox-tech] crud, strike that - printing messed up on zen

[vox-tech] crud, strike that - printing messed up on zen

Crud... ok, just to set myself at ease, I tried printing from ANOTHER
app (again, this time Star Office) from the machine that appeared to
print fine over the network.

I'm seeing this on the crud that came out of the printer:

Error: /invaidfont in findfont
                              Operand stack:
                                               --nostringval--   basefontdict

I use "magic filter" to install the printcap on the machine (again, a
Debian 2.2r2 box) where the printer is physically connected.

Here's the printcap that was generated:

lp|hpdj882c|HP Deskjet 882C:\
        :lp=/dev/lp0:sd=/var/spool/lpd/hpdj882c:\
        :sh:pw#80:pl#66:px#1440:mx#0:\
        :if=/etc/magicfilter/dj550c-filter:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

Help! :)  THx!