Re: [vox-tech] adventures in NFS land

If you're looking for secure file sharing over the Internet, you might want to consider the Self-certifying File System (SFS, http://www.fs.net/).  When combined with OPIE (one time passwords), it's pretty darn secure, but you do need a challenge response generator on-hand (like PalmKey for the Palm).

-- G

begin  Peter Jay Salzman quotation: