Re: [vox-tech] Linux Modem Compatibility

Re: [vox-tech] Linux Modem Compatibility

Be proactive and buy an external USRobotics 56k (for
your Linux box) and live happily ever after... ; )
Give the other modem to a windows user with the
stipulation that you will not offer support for it
when it can't be installed successfully due to IRQ
conflicts...
ERic