January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Help installing PCMCIA NIC & modem

Re: [vox-tech] Help installing PCMCIA NIC & modem

speak of the devil.  2 days ago i just configed my first pcmcia nic.

today i configed my first pcmcia modem.  in fact, this connection is over
that modem.  very cool.  3 years.  for 3 years i thought this modem was a
winmodem and didn't bother trying it out.

i had no idea how to configure ANY pcmcia devices.  now in the span of 48
hours, i've configured 2 devices.  i can tell you -- for a properly
configured kernel, it's easy!

pete  (in new york)

begin: Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> quote