[vox-tech] Linux Modem Compatibility

Here are the two choices one now has for a modem if one wants to buy a
Dell Computer (4100):

56k PCI Data Fax Modem for Windows

56k Telephony Modem for Windows ME

What's all this "for Windows" stuff?  Are these winmodems?  Or, will
they work with Linux?

I notice that Dell has removed it's web pages offering computers loaded
with Linux.

Thank you.

Bob

--