Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

They have 80 wires, and to look at them, it is
observable, and sometimes they have a blue connector,
instead of a black or grey connector, but looking at
the cable itself should give a clue as the wires are
appreciably smaller.
ERic