Re: [vox-tech] PIC controllers

Are you looking to put linux on a PIC or just compile PIC programs on linux
;^)

CCS has linux versions of their compilers:
http://www.ccsinfo.com/picc-referall.shtml

I use their PC version and highly recommend them, but I have no experience
with their linux version. I don't know if there is an IDE available for linux.

	...leo

At 06:58 AM 8/31/01 -0700, you wrote:
>hi there,
>
>has anyone played around with programming the PIC controllers (like the 16C84
>or 16F84) on linux?
>
>pete
>
>--
>"The following addresses had permanent fatal errors..."      p@dirac.org
>                               -- Mailer Daemon              www.dirac.org/p

Leo Rainer                                 Email:   lirainer@davisenergy.com
Davis Energy Group                         Phone:               530.753.1100
123 C Street                               Fax:                 530.753.4125
Davis, CA  95616                           Web:   http://www.davisenergy.com
Energy Analysis     *      Mechanical Design       *     Product Engineering