[vox-tech] mac dilema (thanks)

dear vox-tech,

i got way more replies about the mac thing than i had thought.  didn't know
we had so many mac users around these parts.   :)

would've liked to have written private emails to each person, but my net
connection is for short periods of time while i'm on vacation.  after i get
to new york, they'll be even shorter.

thanks to all for replying!  i'll let you all know how it goes.  but frankly,
so many ideas were tossed around, i can't imagine at least one of them not
working!  again, thank you everyone!

pete