[vox-tech] Re: [vox] Debian on Laptop

patrick,

can you post the "pointer" section of /etc/X11/XF86Config?  sounds like one
of two things:

1. protocol section is not correct
2. wrong device is being polled.

patrick, kill gpm "/etc/rc2.d/gpm stop" and then start X.  if your mouse
works correctly, the wrong device is being polled.

if the mouse doesn't work correctly, the protocol isn't correct.

pete

ps- i forwarded this email to vox-tech where it belongs.  technical
discussions should go to vox-tech, not vox.  thanks!

begin: pblickiss@ucdavis.edu <pblickiss@ucdavis.edu> quote