Re: [vox-tech] mutt mailing list support

Re: [vox-tech] mutt mailing list support

Thanks for the pointer to the discussion - while the table may not be
'great' it will at least give me a minimum of a starting point being I
know nothing about these programs at all... And for me Henry, that is a
very good starting point in seeing if a program has anything that I
want/need in order for me to even thing about researching more and/or
trying... will save me lots of false starts (can see that already just
from a few things said here) - Tom