[vox-tech] Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>

Thanks for the encouragement Jeff (more than Peter is handing out to
me) Hoping that the modem (sadly I think is Win) is the one with the
Motorola Chips and as I saw some where that was one that Linux could
do... then I would have to beat myself up with trying to understand why
it won't see the rest of the network (as looks like Peter is trying to
put the hex on people helping me...) ... may have to fall back to
windows (it could see the other computer and reach across the network
and use them) ... I can't fight that and Peter's Read a book - I gotta
get this working (I can figure the why out later-always do)

Again, Thanks! Tom

> Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...