Re: [vox-tech] Loki - CD

Am trying to learn it why is the CD not as easy as running Gimp?
*(that is easy one to answer)

Looks more like Peter Tech than Tom Tech (you speak for the others
here?) Let me know when you Help someone so I can if it is Help or
Lecturing...

And how do I get Book from the Lugod Library with No Car?

but I doubt you care about that either...

Am  glad that you didn't help with Gimp or I'd know nothing...