Re: [vox-tech] Speaking of XFree86

Oh man does that just rock or what?! Cygwin is so cool--I use it a lot at
work where I'm stuck on an NT box.

There is also a port of KDE1 to Cygwin. It's fun to play around with.
Apparently the guys on SourceForge who are working on this are also trying
to get KDE (and QT) to compile natively in Win32.  Imagine being able to
replace Windows Explorer shell with KDE instead!

Of course, you might ask, why not just run Linux?!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net