[vox-tech] Speaking of XFree86

Marginally on topic. (I mention Linux in the message)

I've been palying with Cygwin tools at work on a Windows NT 4.0 system.  Mainly to get a better feel for Linux command line utilities/etc.

There is a Cygwin port of XFree86 v4.1(?).  In any case, I got it working and now I can ssh into a Linux box and run X programs over the Internet, like Netscape, Konqueror and Mozilla.

What fun!

-sp