Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:52:31 -0700
From: owner-vox-tech@lists.mother.com
To: owner-vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Subject: BOUNCE vox-tech@lists.lugod.org:    Non-member submission from ["Tom2" <NoHwy101@yahoo.com>]

Hello everyone,

 Win98 crashed (pushing me back to a Win95 backup) and I figured this
was a good time to see about swtiching to Linux - I have some 'Pre'
Questions to Help me with the swap, Please:

1) Are there any bare Linux Boxes that are Reasonable to Recommend?
2) Am thinking of a new mother board, any considerations?
(Have a 733 mhz that I'd like to be a Workstation for now)

This should get me going and help explore what I need to be looking at
doing...

Thanks - Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...