Re: [vox-tech] blobs, php and postgres

Henry House wrote:
[snip]
> I don't know the question, but might I suggest the several postgresql.org
> lists? I'm on several; they are a great resource because often you get
> answers strait from the postgresql developers. There are lots of other gurus
> on those lists too. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Henry. I will definitely check it out. I have been using php3
for the web interface and Perl with the Pg module. Pg is OK for most SQL
commands, but Perl DBI offers so much more. I just purchased the cheetah
book and am hooked. I am not sure that I will completely replace php
with perl cgi, but it is worth a look.

--
Eric Engelhard