Re: [vox-tech] Another TeX question

bill, some commands have "moving arguments", meaning that the arguments get
changed around in various parts of the file.  i think tables are included in
this list.  you need to protect "fragile" commands from getting
discombobulated.

try putting \protect in front of your call to barcode.  see if that helps.

let me know if it works, because i'm curious myself.

peter

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote