[vox-tech] LUGOD Newbie Seeks Help

I just found out about LUGOD yesterday afternoon.  Although I lived in
Davis for 15 years, I now live in Dixon. I hope I still qualify for
membership.  ;)

I'm having some very frustrating issues with my RH7.1 installation no
longer being able to recognize VFAT or MSDOS filesystems (it all came about
because of a dead boot disk).  Is this list an appropriate forum to get
help with this issue?

See you all on Monday.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"