[vox-tech] 3DFX with XFree86 4.1

I've been getting extremely frustrated recently with the poor support
for my Voodoo 3 3000 AGP card with Xf86 3.3.5.  I'm only still using
this because, last I checked, the support was even worse (or
nonexistant) with Xf86 4.x.  Well, I just hopped over to Xfree86.org,
hoping against hope that things might have improved.  Lo and behold,
it looks like they've finally finished DRI support and all the good
stuff for it.

Is anyone using a Voodoo 3 or Banshee card with Xf86 4.x?  Comments?

Micah