Re: [vox-tech] Phat Linux - is it dead?

works ok for me!   have you tried ping and traceroute?

tcpdump?  are you getting any packets from the remote host?

the page is kind of wierd:

<HTML>

blah blah blah

<HTML>
blah blah
</HTML>

blah blah

</HTML>

and it seems to be DOS style text within the inner <HTML> block and unix
style text in the outter <HTML> block.

strangeness...

pete

begin: Donald Dunn <VNDDUNN@lottery.state.ca.us> quote