[vox-tech] gdb / debugging

hi all,

i started updating my gdb tutorial.  mostly taking out CSS because lynx and
links users weren't seeing some important visual formatting.  but i'm also
updating content which could've been explained better.

i've also learned some really cool gdb stuff since i wrote this document
(back in 1999, when i first learned gdb), so i'm adding them too.

if anyone is curious:

	http://www.dirac.org/linux/gdb

right now i'm in the middle of gdb2.html.  of course, comments and
corrections are appreciated.

pete