January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with GCC (or make?)

Re: [vox-tech] Problems with GCC (or make?)

brad,

not the answer you were looking for, but perhaps it'll be useful.  i went
to www.google.com and did a search on

	gcc parse error before character 0177

a bunch of links came up.  maybe one of them will be useful to you.

begin: Brad Benedict <bradb@afes.com> quote
> Whenever I get the source for something, and after I ./configure it, and
> try to do "make" I get like a zillion parse errors.  This happens no
> matter what I do.  I've checked the lines that it says has problems, but
> there doesn't seem to be any problem.  This happens to EVERYTHING.

does everything include a hello world program?

pete