[vox-tech] html question

i have a page of forms, and noticed that when you make the browser window
smallish, line breaks in table cells make things look fairly ugly.

is there a way to tell the browser to keep the page the same, and instead,
use scrollbars to display the page?

unfortunately, i just realized that i can give you an URL.  i was intending
for this page to not be accessible unless you use my login page, through
www.dirac.org/sabmag, but i'll tackle this fish later.

the url is http://www.dirac.org/cgi/sabmag/login.pl.   when you resize the
browser, the table of forms gets all scrunched.  scroll bars would be much
preferable.

thanks!
pete