Re: [vox-tech] whoa -- good news: linux device drivers

Re: [vox-tech] whoa -- good news: linux device drivers

This is what I get from the URL below:

                    Error

                     We're sorry, the URL, http://www.xml.com/errors/missing.csp is either incorrect or no longer
                     available.

                     If you followed this link from outside of XML.com, we'd appreciate if you'd let the owner of the referring page
                     know.

                     If you followed it from within our site, or if you believe you received this message in error, please e-mail us and let
                     us know that you got error 200 looking for http://www.xml.com/errors/missing.csp which was linked
                     to on page [none] .

Don

>>> Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> 07/25 5:56 PM >>>
hey all,

after almost a year's delay, o'reilly has published 'linux device drivers',
the 2nd edition.  the 1st edition mostly targeted linux 2.0.  concepts are
mostly the same, but the interface has changed, sometimes drastically, in the
2.4 kernels.

you can download the text of the book in pdf or xml.   i'm burning a copy of
both right now.

	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxdrive2/chapter/book/index.html

i'll burn other people a copy as well, for the price of 1 disk.  actually, i
don't care one whit about the 2 bucks; i'd much rather get a disk since i'm
starting to get low.  :)

pete