Re: [vox-tech] [ot] whoa -- good news: linux device drivers

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Brad Benedict wrote:

> actually,
> since
> > > i'm
> > >
> > > If you're paying $2 a disc, you're getting ripped.  Check pricewatch.
> You
> > > can get them around 20 cents.
> >
> > LOL!  And the shipping is $5!  haha
>
> OK, so that's like 25 cents a CD.  Having patience saves you money =)

Or you can scope out the Bee on Sundays and pick some up at Compusa for
free (after rebate; if you're in Sac) or Officemax in either Sac or Davis.
They're not doing those promos all the time, but there are a lot of them.
I think Compusa has these ads up on the web, so you don't even need to buy
a paper for that.  (And yes, most of my rebates come back; I keep scans of
my receipt/UPC/rebate form for all of my rebates, so I can call them and
fax a copy over if needed.)  FL