Re: [vox-tech] sgml, xml question

Pete, in the long run, I think it would be wise to
learn xml, as i think it will largely supersede HTML
and all other doc types (MS Word, LaTex, etc.) or will
at least be able to do as much as, if not more, than
any one of these other methods. I think it is going to
be the universal. This is an investment that will pay
off. ; )
Eric