Re: [vox-tech] Win2k and Linux Dual Boot

Re: [vox-tech] Win2k and Linux Dual Boot

I have done a dual boot with W2K and Redhat very successfully. And I used the
NT loader in W2K to boot both systems. It is  a bit involved for an e-mail so
if you want ot call me at (530) 661-3858 I can help you with it or I can
write down instructions if you like. Let me know
						John Verderber
						derb58@pacbell.net