January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Win2k and Linux Dual Boot

Re: [vox-tech] Win2k and Linux Dual Boot

I'm running Win2K + Linux on the same hard drive...  /Win2K is /dev/hda1,
Linux is /dev/hda2-7.

It was fairly simple.  Win2K even left my MBR alone...  I just had to add an
entry for it in lilo.conf, run lilo, and then I can boot between 'em.

-- Geoffrey

begin  pblickiss@ucdavis.edu quotation: