Re: [vox-tech] debian sources.list

Thanks for the reply Henry,

That clears things up a bit.  I actually got things working a little
better Saturday afternoon.  I just though I had to many entries in my
sources.list file.  I may have messed thing up already too as I am
getting a compliant about not having the correct glibc version.  So, if
time permits I will clean up the file tonight and see where I am at.

btw Henry, I picked up a HP LJ2 and and HP LJ3 used a couple weeks ago
so when I get a chance I will be able to come up and fix the printer for
you.

Stephen