Re: [vox-tech] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

Re: [vox-tech] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

Z-World is within site of 5th and Pena.  The owner of a sister company
has talked about getting that working, but I'm not sure were that is.  I
live about 1/2 mile north of there just inside of Mace Ranch.

It looks like the Mace Ranch DSL project is moving forward so hopefully
I'll have faster access by December.  Until then it is ISDN for me.

Joel